Reaching for what you believe is possible is your path to hope. Put this beautiful, chic, farm-house style lumbar pillow out in a prominent place to remind you to aspire and reach. The pillow is made in Cranbury, N.J. It is a neutral design and color that will fit in any cozy space where you live. The modern caligraphy is adds and elegant tough.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”—Eleanor Roosevelt.
- One of a kind designs featuring the calligraphy of designer, Alyssa Thiel
- Two fabric color options available: white and natural/off-white
- 100% All-Natural Cotton Fabric
- The dimensions of this pillow are 12x24"
- Made with an invisible zipper closure to easily slip your pillow cover over any insert
- Machine washable (Cold water, Delicate cycle – Tumble dry low), however, recommended spot-cleaning when possible for maximum longevity.
- All products are made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Designs are printed directly into the fabric, therefore there is no textured vinyl that will peel or crack
- Pillows are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations
By purchasing this pillow, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans.
Your purchase can be made security via Paypal, Visa or Mastercard. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for shipping.